Natural Body Butter Cream

(18 reviews) Write a Review
Natural Butter cream (8oz)
0.75 LBS
Calculated at Checkout
Adding to cart… The item has been added

The SGCAFE Natural Body Butter  (8.oz) is Over 98% natural, highly emollient and having over 50% oil content. Historically, this was called a night cream or waterless cream in Eastern Europe. Thick, long lasting and capable of moisturizing the driest skin. More like an ointment than a typical cream. Includes 3 natural oils, Aloe Vera and Camomile extract. It can be marketed as a Body Butter (for feet, elbow, knees and heels), Stretch Mark Cream, Baby Diaper Ointment, Gardeners Hand Cream, or alternately; a Winter, Heavy Duty or Restorative type cream

Ships in 3-5 Business Days

Ingredients: Helliantus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soja Hispida (Soya Bean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, De-Ionized Water, Natural Beeswax, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen®).


Please note the Post office has increased postage for 2019

18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Smooth Like Butter Baby

    Posted by Denise Carpenter on 4th Sep 2019

    I am ALWAYS pleased with this product.....just the right amount of fragrance to the smooth like butter lotion/cream. Makes me look and smell smooth all over

  • 5
    Smell Good All Day

    Posted by Denise Carpenter on 25th Jun 2019

    I add fragrance so I can continue to smell good all day

  • 5
    Body butter

    Posted by Joseph Wadlington on 4th Jun 2019

    I've been using the body butter with different oils added to it. I’ve stopped by lotions and this is the only moisturizer I purchase. I’ve been a faithful customer since I was introduced to the product. I think it’s been over 10 years now. I purchase the lotion with oil added for my wife and daughters.

  • 4
    Body Butter

    Posted by Reddish on 17th Jan 2019

    The whole purchasing process was very nice and simple. The body butter is my favorite, I don’t even purchase lotions from other stores anymore. I’m so glad I have the ability to even add my favorite oils into my body butter.

  • 5
    Body butter

    Posted by Carolyn Pugh on 24th Nov 2018

    Excellent cream. Also, my granddaughter lived the lavender and I will be ordering it soon in the body butter. Thanks for the sample.

  • 5
    Natural Body Butter

    Posted by Denise Carpenter on 30th Oct 2018

    I love the product and the amount of scent that you put in it

  • 5
    Natural Body Butter

    Posted by Andrea Carpenter on 3rd Aug 2018

    Always the best, just enough scent added to the cream and makes my skin so smooth

  • 5
    Natural Body Butter

    Posted by Andrea Carpenter on 12th Mar 2018

    added Angel to go along with my body oil perfectly

  • 4
    Love It!

    Posted by Sheila Thomas on 16th Jan 2013

    I love this body butter. I love how rich and thick it is. It's rich and thick and it's creamy and smooths on very nicely. I love the scent that I choose but it could be just a bit stronger smelling...but that's just me. That's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars, otherwise, it's definitely a 5 star product. I love the fact that it's 98% all natural. I'm very particular about using natural products so this is great. The other 2% is acceptable because everything else is good about it. LOVE IT!